The Robinson is a versatile modern, lightweight, tig welded Reynolds 725 steel tubed sports frameset. Ideal for light touring, commuting, sportive or gravel builds.
Disc brake compatible, variable size sports geometry and now with extra clearance for up to 38C tyres (or 32C with narrow mudguards) give a sprightly performing steel frame that can be built-up and used in a multitude of guises.
- Custom bi-oval down tube reduces lateral flex in the bottom bracket area for better power transmission.
- Sloping top tube design allows for more seat post flex and thus more comfort.
- Sports geometry, giving a versatile yet nimble performance.
- High specification Reynolds 725 steel oval and b-oval double butted tubing delivers a great combination of lightweight, performance, durability and comfort.
- Switchable alloy dropouts- allows geared or single speed set ups. Also allows 130 or 135mm spacing (or 142 Thru Axle if required.)
- Lightweight, butted Cr-mo D section straight fork blades for disc brakes.
- Multiple mudguard mount bosses
- 4 point fixing threaded M5 rack mounts on rear dropouts and seat stays.
- Corrosion resistant black ED base coat.
- Forward facing seat post slit, with LB single bolt seat alloy clamp included.