For Sunday morning rides, sportives, commuting, light touring and Audax rides, this bike can do it all.
Retro style, lugged, sports frame, made with modern Reynolds 725 tubing and designed to fit the legendary Dia-Compe GC610 centre pull brake calipers.
With variable size sports geometry and ample clearance for up to 700x32C tyres (or 28C with mudguards), the St Johns is the club cyclist’s, new, best, old friend.
Classic panel type graphics and ½ Chrome rear stays and forks, neatly finished with hand painted finished gold lug lining makes this sleek, stylish, retro frameset a true work of modern bike art.
- Double butted Reynolds 725 steel main triangle
- Comfortable Triple butted CB6 Cr-mo steel. Cast sloping crown
- Forged, stainless steel, semi horizontal dropouts with screw adjusters.
- Classic style brazed lugs with hand painted gold lining.
- Brazed on down tube shifter bosses and cable guides.
- Rear brake hanger and top tube cable routing for centre pull brakes.
- Reliable, tried and trusted, creak free BSA threaded bottom bracket.
- Mudguard and rear pannier carrier bosses.
- Boxed frameset includes: Genetic threaded Cranium headset, Hyoid forged alloy quill stem (26.00mm bar clamp. 53cm & 56cm: 80mm, 59cm: 100mm),Heritage seat post (300 x 27.2mm 3D forged and polished).