A classically beautiful, retro track style frame for the cycling enthusiast who wants something special.
Narrow diameter Reynolds 531 steel tubing and brazed lugs, with a quill stem, this frame is a modern work of retro art.
Available in a beautiful deep metallic blue with half chrome forks and rear stays or full chrome finish, the Trinity is a real head turner.
- Lightweight, Reynolds 531 double butted steel main tubes.
- Compliant, triple butted CB6 Cr-mo steel curved steel forks. Cast sloping crown
- Horizontal track dropouts.
- Classic style brazed lugs with hand painted gold lining.
- Discreet bosses on underside of top tube for cable routing if required.
- Reliable, tried and trusted, creak free BSA threaded bottom bracket.
- Boxed frameset includes: Genetic threaded Cranium headset, Hyoid forged alloy quill stem (26.00mm bar clamp. 53cm & 56cm: 80mm, 59cm: 100mm), Heritage seat post (300 x 27.2mm 3D forged and polished).